fb Twitter

Friday, October 28

Tiffany blue and?

Blue is always my ultimate favorite color. But tiffany blue..oh myy..it is absolutely gorgeous! I can’t remember since when I berangan untuk buat tiffany blue for a wedding. Setakat ni I jarang tengok orang buat wedding tema tiffany blue. Ke sebab color too dull and ala-ala soft je?

 

At first, I wanted to have tiffany blue and white like these….

 

zukri9

 

zukri4 zukri5

 

tiffany

 

mosaic557653

 

6788626_1

 

Sweet je kan.

 

But..but…lepas tengok a few combinations..I terus jadi berbelah bahagi..ouhh…mana satu ni?

 

Tiffany blue and red. This combo really pop out!! And color lebih ceria.

 

aqua-red-all

 

redandturquoise_weddingideas Loving it!

 

redandaqua surryandedmond-1 large_image (1) large_image

 

And also tiffany blue and chocolate. Really bring out the contra.

 

aqua,blue,brown,cake,cake,balls,tiffany,blue,white-706690d44e2b8f2560a4e12f6428173d_mfull_1008_f3_6

 

tiffany-blue-and-chocolate-wedding

 

 

Demm…mana satu ni? Dearrr…help me out pleaseee!

www.tips-fb.com

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain